La date/heure actuelle est Mer 14 Nov - 00:17 (2018)
forum team-scr Index du Forum
Voir les messages sans réponses
DRS TEAM Index du Forum

:: Mercedes$A-s-lass/W168 05/20/2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum team-scr Index du Forum -> QG de la team -> Discussions diverses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
malinv

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:39 (2016)     Sujet du message: Mercedes$A-s-lass/W168 05/20/2016 Répondre en citant

Mercedes A-slass W168 > bit.ly/1U4o3Jn

1600..for..the..3.77..W168L..with..the..seats..removed..(thats..for..both..to..have..a..flat..floor....I..dont..have..a..spec..for..the..A-class..with..the..seats..simply..folded..forward,..though..I..know..its..a..very..usable..space..whatever..size..it..is)The...article...also...said...that...Toyota...had...a...patent...on...this...&...Benz...paid...into...itIt...handles...quite...well,...but...in...almost...every...regard,...I...think...my...Citron...C3...Airdream...is...betterThe...petrol...A...200...Turbo...provides...193hp...(144kW)...and...280Nm...(207lbft)...of...torque...(rotational...force);...the...diesel...A200...CDI...has...140hp...(104kW)...and...300Nm...(221lbft)It..didnt..provide..Golf-like..space,..it..provided..S-class..like..space,..OR..Golf-like..space..and..better..boot..space,..OR..van-like..spaceRetrieved.7.July.2012Shame...cars...are...growing...on...the...outside...but...shrinking...in...the...insideCasting.an.eye.over.those.heady,.and.largely.free.of.regulatory.limitation.decades,.its.possible.to.find.as.many.bold.new.experiments.hitting.the.market.as.it.is.to.find.total.commercial.failuresReply..Chris..Baglin..says:..7..August..2012..at..5:59..pm..35,..Eric..Van..Spelde,..You..refer..to..the..A..Class..as..not..understand[ing]..the..meaning..of..the..word..funTo...their...credit,...Mercedes...added...many...details...in...their...efforts...to...make...a...practical...inner-city...carIt...was...a...black,...low...mileage...Y...reg...A140Media.daimler.com..well,..the..argument..is..already..madeIt.includes.BlueEfficiency.package,.black.radiator.louvres,.16-inch.titanium.silver.light-alloy.wheels.in.a.new.9-spoke.design.(tyre.size.195/55.R16),.a."Special.Edition".badge.on.the.mirror.triangle,.two-tone.colour.scheme.in.black.and.grey,.Audio.20.radio.with.CD.player.and.Bluetooth.hands-free.system.and.the.Light.and.Sight.package.with.a.rain.sensor,.automatically.dimming.rear-view.mirror,.an.illuminated.vanity.mirror.in.the.sun.visor,.separately.adjustable.reading.lights.in.the.rear,.a.reading.light.for.the.driver.and.illuminated.front.foot.wells,.Seating.Comfort.package.(height-adjustable.front.passenger.seat,.seat.cushion.angle.adjustment.and.lumbar.supports.for.the.driver.and.front.passenger)Don't,..bec..Fault..codes..P1840,..P1841,P1842,..2120..03-10-2016..08:08..AM..by..forrera..Last..Post..1..756....A140..Power..Steering..problem..(Multi-page..thread..1..2..3..)..vfr4..Last..Post..By:..Black..eagle,..2..months..agoThe..fix..with..a..relay..will..work..for..a..while,..it..did..on..mine,..BUT..it..will..fail..eventually,..in..my..case..about..three..months..onReply.daveh.says:.6.August.2012.at.5:16.pm..Richard..Im.not.sure.what.Jazz.you.have.been.driving.but.I.had.the.original.version.as.a.courtsey.car.and.I.have.to.say.it.was.a.hoot.to.drive.and.I.got.pretty.good.fuel.eco.from.it.Reply.Richard.Kilpatrick.says:.6.August.2012.at.5:33.pm..Dave..a.2009.1.4i..44mpg.bestIt..looked..so..spacious4...December...2006Still..vile,..thoughAutoblogGreenW176..2014..Mercedes-Benz..A..250..(W176)..Sport..hatchback..(Australia)..Overview..Production..2012..Modelyears..2013present..Assembly..Rastatt,..Germany..Kecskemt,..Hungary[32]..Uusikaupunki,..Finland[33]..Aguascalientes,..Mexico[34]..Designer..Mark..Fetherston..(2009)..Body..and..chassis..Bodystyle..5-door..hatchback..Platform..Mercedes-Benz..W176..Related..Mercedes-Benz..B-Class..(W246)..Mercedes-Benz..CLA-Class..Mercedes-Benz..GLA-Class..Infiniti..Q30..Infiniti..QX30..Powertrain..Engine..1.6..L..M270..I4..Turbocharged..2.0..L..M270..I4..Turbocharged..1.5..L..OM607..Diesel..I4..1.8..L..OM651..Diesel..I4..2.2..L..OM651..Diesel..I4..Transmission..6-speed..manual..7-speed..automatic..Dimensions..Wheelbase..2,699mm..(106.3in)..Length..4,292mm..(169.0in)..Width..1,780mm..(70.1in)..Height..1,433mm..(56.4in)..Fold,...lift...handle,...carryIn...the...event...of...a...violent...frontal...impact,...the...engine...and...transmission...would...slide...underneath...the...floor...below...the...pedals...rather...than...entering...the...passenger...compartmentSeemingly..contrary..to..most..opinions..I..truly..love..the..honesty..simplicity..of..the..resultant..tall..and..distinctive..shape..and..the..modifications..post..the..elk-test..including..ESP..and..wider..track..etc..made..the..A..class..a..car..way..ahead..of..its..timeIt...was...well...packaged,...but...it...was...badly...styled,...and...looked...cheap...whilst...being...rather...expensiveI.think.innovative.packaging.is.something.buyers.associate.with.Honda.Jazzes.and.Citroen.C3s,.not.premium.small.cars.(which.seem.to.have.to.be.junior.C-segment.premium.cars.to.be.successful.now)year.(from.-.to).:.03.2002-08.2004).Technical.data.:.Petrol.Engine.Cylinder.capacity.(cc):.2084.Cylinders:.4.Power:.103.KW./.140.HP.Fuel.type:.Petrol.Fuel.handling:.Intake.Manifold.Injection/.Carburettor.Valves.per.combustion.chamber:.2.Car.body:.Car.body.type:.Hatchback.Type.of.drive.:.Front.Wheel.Drive.Catalyst:.with.3.way.catalyst.103.140.03.2002.08.2004..The..A-class..engine..package..is..a..work..of..art....and..functionalWelcome..to..Lofty's..HomepageJust...not...what...the...market...wants...anymore,...which...is...why...the...new...A...Class...is...a...Golf...cloneThe...B...Class...that...developed...out...of...it...as...another...one......a...car...to...try...and...fit...a...marketCars....all..cars....have..become..huge f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:39 (2016)     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum team-scr Index du Forum -> QG de la team -> Discussions diverses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
[MAD]Theme by MAD ALUCRAZY 2010